"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it"
- Proverbs 22:6
Teachings of verses
Our number one goal in our Children's Ministry is to teach our children
life-saving biblical truths in the verses.
First priority Here
Studies show that if people do not embrace Jesus Christ as their Savior before they reach their teenage years, the chance of doing so at all is slim.
We take this responsibility seriously. We want to serve you and your family as a support system, a means of encouragement, in the development of your children's intellectual, physical, emotional, and most importantly, spiritual needs.
- Children's Department available from birth to 6th grade
- Sunday School | 9:45am - 10:45am
- KICK (Sunday night) | 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Missions (Wednesday night) | 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Located at the end of Fellowship Hall
- Special children events are posted on the church calendar
For more information about the department and what we offer, please contact the directors. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 615-793-7011.